I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- […] and I think I achieved it with this post. I’m also really proud of my [...]
by Listiration on 'Ben Holbrook's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- […] to learn about the history of the relationship between Spain and Catalonia a [...]
by This isn't training anymore - Alley Cat Guides on 'Spain's Secret Conflict: A Documentary'
- You're a treat. Just arrived in Barcelona for 3 weeks and discovered your blog. You [...]
by Anne Huey on 'El Raval, Barcelona'
- […] through the Rambla del Raval is The Raval Cat, a sculpture by Colombian arti [...]
by Public art in Barcelona | ShBarcelona on 'There's a large cat. In the Raval.'
- […] of my favourite days of the year is coming up on April 23rd, La Diada de San [...]
by From London to Barcelona: An interview with Rob Dobson on 'La Diada de Sant Jordi (St. George’s Day)'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona