I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join over 200 others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona (8th Jun)
- Think you know all the Best Burgers... (7th Dec)
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona (7th Feb)
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona (27th Apr)
- The National Day of Catalonia (La... (7th Sep)
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick... (14th Feb)
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas (14th Jul)
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia (29th Nov)
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona (24th Jan)
- The Best Goddamn French Macarons... (30th Jun)
- […] satisfied, I then engaged in another hunt for Gato de Botero (or El Gato del [...]
by Day 13: Barcelona | holly's photoblog on 'There's a large cat. In the Raval.'
- Those are interesting facts about Barcelona! I live here and I had no idea about some [...]
by Vera on '10 Things You Didn’t Know About Barcelona [Infographic]'
- Thanks Lesley! I haven't heard of that place. I'll be sure to check it out. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Think you know all the Best Burgers in Barcelona?'
- I can recommend YourBurg on Calle Londres. You design it yourself. The lamb option is [...]
by Lesley on 'Think you know all the Best Burgers in Barcelona?'
- I'm going to try to yes. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Expat Day - I’m Barcelonian'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona for Idiots
- Barcelona Freak Blog
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Fleas & Dogs in Barcelona
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Guiri Girl in Barca
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- Barcelona N' Do
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona
- Suggestme Barcelona