I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- Great post, beach is great with bike from Besos river to Montjuic..Regards [...]
by Tickets Barcelona on 'Barcelona on a Budget'
- Hi Rita, I don't I'm afraid. If you're on Facebook search for the Barcelona Expats or [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Hi Rob, I was wondering if you know a place in BCN where I can buy a coffee maker? It [...]
by Rita on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- MUNICH at those days was and still the most important sports fair place in Europe. Tha [...]
by Teo on 'Munich. In Barcelona?'
- Hey! Great post! I also highly recommend Pim Pam Burguer! Delicious burguer and servic [...]
by Rodrigo Trindade on 'Think you know all the Best Burgers in Barcelona?'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona