I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Great post! It's quite informative and helpful. I'm moving to Barcelona in few months [...]
by [email protected] on 'A Few Things You Need To Know Before Moving To Barcelona'
- Haha. Yes I passed Justine, thankfully. First time. I was very proud. And Joel was ver [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Barcelona Cooking Classes with Papa Serra'
- So did you pass the allioli test? Or do you have silky, soft conditioned hair now? [...]
by Justine on 'Barcelona Cooking Classes with Papa Serra'
- Yes I did go there Steve. Can't remember why I didn't include it. Maybe the chaotic na [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Casa Gay (yes, really) on Roger de Lluria is always worth a visit. It's a trade shop s [...]
by Steve on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona