I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- Hi Taylour, I think you do yes. I suggest you contact Alberto via his website at www.s [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Señor Archer - Barcelona Tintype Photography'
- Hello, I am interested in getting a tintype portrait of myself, do I need to set up an [...]
by Taylour Oney on 'Señor Archer - Barcelona Tintype Photography'
- Hi Tera, thanks for sharing your lovely experiences in Barcelona. I take it that wakin [...]
by Amos Samuels on 'Tera's Perfect Yoga Day in Barcelona'
- I think you only got half the story. The other half is how tourists are forcing people [...]
by Andreu on 'Barcelona Tourists: Don’t go away, just behave better'
- […] there’s the post I wrote about my hypothetical perfect day in Barcelon [...]
by Interview with Driftwood Journals Founder - Ben Holbrook - being30.com - travel bloggerbeing30.com – travel blogger on 'Ben Holbrook's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona