I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join over 200 others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona (8th Jun)
- Think you know all the Best Burgers... (7th Dec)
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona (7th Feb)
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona (27th Apr)
- The National Day of Catalonia (La... (7th Sep)
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick... (14th Feb)
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas (14th Jul)
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia (29th Nov)
- The Best Goddamn French Macarons... (30th Jun)
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona (24th Jan)
- This was a beautifully written article that took me with the writer as she experienced [...]
by Susan Carlsson on 'Renée's Perfect Day in El Born'
- So when are you joining us in this fine city? :) [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on '10 Things You Didn’t Know About Barcelona [Infographic]'
- Definitely didn't know most of these things Rob, love learning new things about Barcel [...]
by Jean on '10 Things You Didn’t Know About Barcelona [Infographic]'
- Thank you, very useful! [...]
by Matyas on 'Learn Catalan in Barcelona'
- […] years outside the Olympic Stadium on Montjuïc before straying down to Barce [...]
by Fernando Botero's Fat Animal Sculptures | Barcelona Lowdown on 'El Raval, Barcelona'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona for Idiots
- Barcelona Freak Blog
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Fleas & Dogs in Barcelona
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Guiri Girl in Barca
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Moonraker Morsels
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- Barcelona N' Do
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona
- Suggestme Barcelona