I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Before coming to BCN I was warned about the pickpockets and have seen the video of Eli [...]
by José on 'Eliana Guerrero: The Pickpocket Huntress of Barcelona's Subways'
- Hi Miquel, thanks for your comment. I definitely agree with you that one person cannot [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Eliana Guerrero: The Pickpocket Huntress of Barcelona's Subways'
- I have been pickpocketed actually and it sucks https://www.hudin.com/blog/pickpockets- [...]
by Miquel on 'Eliana Guerrero: The Pickpocket Huntress of Barcelona's Subways'
- Wow!!! este video es impresionante. perfecto para los amantes de Barcelona. No te cans [...]
by Desguaces La Cabaña on 'Into the Night: A Timelapse Video of Barcelona at Night'
- @Jose: The course book for the first course (Basic B1) is 12 euros. The course lasts a [...]
by Danny on 'Learn Catalan in Barcelona'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona