I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Hi Maria, Thanks for your kind feedback and excellent suggestion. Parachuting sound [...]
by Steve on 'Steve's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hi Maria, thanks for your comment. These ‘perfect days’ I ask people to write are [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Steve's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- I usually enjoy reading these stories, but this one just comes off as overly braggadoc [...]
by Maria on 'Steve's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Brilliant article Rob! Thanks for promoting our local, exquisite and high quality wi [...]
by Mariana on 'Discover Catalan Wine with CatalunyaWine.com'
- Hi Dee! To get from Placa d'Espanya to the museum, it takes just five minutes because [...]
by Rachel on 'Rachel's Perfect Day on Montjuïc'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona