I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join over 200 others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- The Best Goddamn French Macarons I've Ever...
- I'm not really sure who to address but I really like Sam's description and the blog in [...]
by Ilana Ventura on 'Sammy's Perfect Day in Poblenou'
- Thanks Georgia! Appreciate your comment. There's so many great places it's difficult t [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Think you know all the Best Burgers in Barcelona?'
- I highly recommend Anauco Gourmet (calle de Valencia) near Sagrada Familia!! During my [...]
by Georgia on 'Think you know all the Best Burgers in Barcelona?'
- […] fantastic Spanish city. If you’re stuck for somewhere to go, it’ [...]
by Barcelona’s Nightlife: Top 5 Clubs | Urban Travel Blog on 'Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona'
- I know Jess. Me too! Let me know if you here of them doing any visits. And I'll defini [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Las Estaciones Fantasma en Barcelona'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona for Idiots
- Barcelona Freak Blog
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Fleas & Dogs in Barcelona
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Guiri Girl in Barca
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- Barcelona N' Do
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona
- Suggestme Barcelona