I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- Hi Laura, if you'd like to volunteer please do contact them via the Facebook page list [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Esperança: Helping the Homeless in Barcelona'
- Hi, I was just looking at your website and found it very inspirational. If there is an [...]
by Laura on 'Esperança: Helping the Homeless in Barcelona'
- Not sure John I'm afraid. I've never come across one, but then I haven't been looking [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Where is best to buy a Raclette? [...]
by John on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- thing (obviously) [...]
by J.R. on 'Sammy's Perfect Day in Poblenou'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona