I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- The Best Goddamn French Macarons I've Ever...
- Hi Jose, It's a few years ago since I did the courses now but the books were about 4 [...]
by Claire Gledhill on 'Learn Catalan in Barcelona'
- And I'd love to see those photos Dan. Maybe we should do some urban exploring one nigh [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Las Estaciones Fantasma en Barcelona'
- Would love to have the chance to explore these abandoned stations. Urbex photography d [...]
by Dan on 'Las Estaciones Fantasma en Barcelona'
- […] credits Main image: Tom Donald El Born: Homage to BCN El Raval: Clarence Got [...]
by nestpick blog | Where to live in Barcelona: 6 neighbourhoods explored on 'Renée's Perfect Day in El Born'
- […] Born is absolutely stunning,” writes Rob Dobson in a post for his blog [...]
by nestpick blog | Where to live in Barcelona: Six neighbourhoods exposed on 'Barcelona Neighbourhoods: El Born'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona for Idiots
- Barcelona Freak Blog
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Fleas & Dogs in Barcelona
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Guiri Girl in Barca
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- Barcelona N' Do
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona
- Suggestme Barcelona