I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas
- Hi Maria, if you're interested in volunteering please go ahead and contact them via th [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Esperança: Helping the Homeless in Barcelona'
- Hi, I am interesting to be a volunteer in this group. Hope to hearing from you a li [...]
by Maria on 'Esperança: Helping the Homeless in Barcelona'
- […] I’d say definitely check out Monestir de Pedralbes. I went on a photo [...]
by 5 Bloggers Reveal the Hidden Gems of Barcelona - City Pass Project on 'Pedralbes Monastery Photography Tour with ShootCities'
- […] down Bunkers de Caramel. It has a 360 degree view of Barcelona – and e [...]
by 5 Bloggers Reveal the Hidden Gems of Barcelona - City Pass Project on 'Turó de la Rovira (Bunkers del Carmel)'
- Thank you, will look for it. Joel [...]
by Joel Kjellgren on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona