I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona (8th Jun)
- Think you know all the Best Burgers... (7th Dec)
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona (7th Feb)
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona (27th Apr)
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick... (14th Feb)
- The Best Barcelona Bodegas (14th Jul)
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia (29th Nov)
- The Best Goddamn French Macarons... (30th Jun)
- The National Day of Catalonia (La... (7th Sep)
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona (24th Jan)
- […] years outside the Olympic Stadium on Montjuïc before straying down to Barce [...]
by Fernando Botero's Fat Animal Sculptures | Barcelona Lowdown on 'El Raval, Barcelona'
- Hi! Great list but only one mistake. You forgot Sutton one of the most selected clubs [...]
by Clubs in Barcelona on 'Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona'
- […] read a quite superb article in a Homage to Barcelona[BCN] by Rob Dobson [...]
by The Best Barcelona City Guides Are Not Found In Bookshops Or On Amazon on 'El Quim de la Boqueria'
- Thanks Richard. Two good additions there. It's annoying that you have to pay for the c [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Barcelona with Kids'
- Hi, I agree, Barcelona has plenty of things for kids and your suggestions are spot on [...]
by Richard on 'Barcelona with Kids'
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona for Idiots
- Barcelona Freak Blog
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Fleas & Dogs in Barcelona
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Guiri Girl in Barca
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Moonraker Morsels
- Standing in a Spanish Doorway
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- Barcelona N' Do
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona
- Suggestme Barcelona